Ohh, do we love a good sugar. And for those days when you’re crying out for smooth skin, we have just the ticket.
Meet My Sweet Box.
This at home body sugaring kit comes with melt-on-your-body all-natural sugar paste, pre & post cleansers to use before and after your at home hair removal experience, and arrowroot powder to perfectly prep the area and eliminate any excess moisture. The good thing? All of these at home body sugaring products are Canadian, and locally crafted using only natural and safe products to enrich your skin.
Each at home sugar kit was carefully crafted with love and the perfect amount of sugar for your home experience!
Pre-order your very own at home sugaring kit to ensure you’re first in line for this amazing all natural sugaring kit.
My Sweet Box comes with:
- 8 oz jar of All Natural Sugaring Paste made with sugar, water, and lemon juice
- 2 oz spray bottle of Pre-Cleanser made with water, witch hazel, and orange essential oil
- 2 oz spray bottle of Calming Spray made with water, witch hazel, aloe vera juice, vitamin e oil, teatree oil, and orange essential oil
- 100g of arrowroot powder with sifter for easy application to absorb any excess moisture
- Simple step-by-step instructions
How To Use
It’s really important that you start sugaring by prepping your skin. I recommend sugaring after a shower, but not immediately after. Moisture stops the sugar from sticking.
1. Start with clean, dry skin.
2. Warm the sugar paste in the microwave for up to 20 seconds.
3. Cleanse skin with My Sweet Box Pre-Cleanser and apply arrowroot powder liberally. Just enough to dry the skin. This helps the sugar stick to your hair.
4. Pull out a scoop of sugar paste. I like about the size of a mandarin orange for parts like a brazilian or arms.
5. Stretch the paste out over your skin by pulling it against the direction of hair growth. Mold 3 times. Careful – if your hair is very long, this can pull a bit. Sugaring works on fairly short hairs, about the size of a grain of rice, so you can trim beforehand if this bothers you.
6. Quickly pull the sugar off in a flicking motion, with the direction of hair growth along your skin.
7. Once hair removal is complete, apply post-cleanser to your skin.
Some tips and important notes on technique:
- Flick only as far as your wrist can go — don’t try to pull from, say, your knee to your ankle in one go.
- Don’t pull up/out — pull along. You want to slide out the hairs in their natural direction of growth.
- Hold your skin tight with your other hand. You don’t want your skin bouncing as you pull the sugar off.
Sugaring is generally gentle on the skin. You can go over the same skin multiple times if you need to. It should only hurt a little — you are, after all, pulling your hair out — but it’s nothing compared to waxing or epilating. If you are experiencing pain after sugaring (sometimes this happens on more sensitive areas), just rub the newly-sugared area with your clean hand. The rubbing sensation blocks out the pain.
Sugar sticks to itself — if you have little bitsies left behind, you can just “pick them up” with the sugar in your hand — the way you pick up bits of Play-Doh. Much less messy than waxing! If you do end up getting sugar on anything, it’s water soluble so it should just wash out.
Our 8 oz jar of My Sweet Box All Natural Sugaring Paste is made with sugar, water, and lemon juice.
The 2 oz spray bottle of Pre-Cleanser contains water, witch hazel, and orange essential oil.
Lastly, the 2 oz spray bottle of Calming Spray contains water, witch hazel, aloe vera juice, vitamin e oil, teatree oil, and orange essential oil.
Shipping & Handling
We offer Free Canadawide Shipping on all orders above $60. For all orders below $60, our shipping rates are below.
To receive Free Canadawide Shipping on orders above $60:
Add your items to the cart amounting to above $60.
Enter your contact information, shipping address, and wait for your shipping options to appear.
Select the second option: Free shipping (3-5 Business Days)
Proceed to checkout.
FREE Curbside Pickup: Available at Sweet Secrets Body Sugaring & More, A- 1771 Ness Ave, Winnipeg, Manitoba. Only on Wednesdays and Saturdays from 11 am to 3 pm.
Local delivery: Within city limits (Winnipeg, MB) is only $5. Please allow 5-7 business days for it to arrive.
Canada-Wide Flat Rate Shipping: Available from $17.99-$22.99. Arrives within 3-5 business days.
***Sweet Secrets Body Sugaring & More is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or late delivery for packages once the package has been processed and shipped from our facility.
**COVID -19 We are operating at full capacity to process your orders! We are working around the clock to prepare and ship your orders as quickly as possible.
Please note: due to the nature of this product, we cannot accept any returns at all and all sales are final.
If there was a problem with your order, missing items, or any concerns, please email us at email@example.com